a mission to put the BI & Tally data power in the hands of everyone
BI data empower large organizations to a great extent. But the micro, small and medium enterprises that form the backbone of the economy. They lack the direction, resources and roadmap to derive value from Tally data by using the BI.
We pledge to change this. We pledge to empower the small business with the power of Tally data and BI.
BI on Tally data solution capabilities
- Pre-built dashboard, insights, Reports: Know your business trends in terms of: Product, Service, Employee, Customer, Location
- Product Performance Analytics
- Service Performance Analytics
- Customer Performance Analytics
- Employee Performance Analytics
- Location (Country, State, City) Performance Analytics
- Edge performance analytics
- Identify relevant patterns & trends in your data: Tops good and bad performance of:
- sales executives
- Compare your outcome over the past years
- Aging analytics on: Product, Locations, Customers, Sales, Executives.
- Ready with the critical business parameters and performance indicator
- Built on the leading modern, scalable BI technology landscape.
- You are the custodian of your data.
- Connected to your business always. Connect anytime, anywhere to your BI solution.
- Give access to your stack holders and empower them to improve productivity, performance.
- Seamless search
- Supports multi-company data
- Export analytics in PDF/Excel for further circulation and review
- Top down and Bottom up- Drill down and Filter parameters allow to understand the dashboard as a whole and at granular level.
what is BI?
Wikipedia: “Business intelligence (BI) is a set of theories, methodologies, processes, architectures, and technologies that transform raw data into meaningful and useful information for business purposes. BI can handle large amounts of information to help identify and develop new opportunities. Making use of new opportunities and implementing an effective strategy can provide a competitive market advantage and long-term stability.”
which business problems BI can solve?
Now whole world is one market inherently with vast, diverse, multi-culture and multi-lingual.
The needs and business processes of MSMEs are just as varied and complex. Every small business is unique, with its own set of constraints, operational challenges, resources, processes, and business needs.
Another fact is that all these MSMEs are using the Tally as their backbone…!
For far too many organizations, business intelligence (BI) brings to mind simple statistical summaries in stodgy, dated reports.
But beneath BI’s dull surface, keen insights await — especially for those willing to revamp their business intelligence strategy to tackle the kinds of issues forward-thinking organizations are already addressing with modern BI.
Moreover, when we focus on this situation, we are invariably faced with major challenges on:
- Struggling to shape the data driven organization.
- Do not have deeper level business performance insights to understand how is business doing now and over a two-year period?
- What is market is purchasing now? In absence of quick, real time, on demand reports and insights, you are not able to respond quickly to situations and demand of market.
Hard to justify the ROI of BI: In case of small business, budget and resources are the major constraint. For the modern BI solution, cost of qualified professionals and infrastructure are high.
Struggling to find right solution:
- Available market solution is not up to the mark as true BI solution.
- Availability of insights to all the relevant consumers/users.
- Tailored insights as per the unique business needs
- Integrated BI solution based on Tally data and other operational application data.
- Data presentation in Dashboard, Insights, Reports does not create the business value so that business can take the real time decision.
- No access to data or information while away from office.
- On demand, real time and ad hoc reports or analytic development and maintenance cost is high.
Businesses aren’t measuring the right indicators: Organizations are quick to measure financial KPIs, they often stop there. But wide range of KPIs to measure progress and performance of business are missed. Industry or domain specific key KPI based insights, dashboards and reports are challenging.
- Do not want to allow data access, outside of an organization.
- Worried about Data security and data accuracy of the report.
Sluggish query and database performance: Sometimes poor BI solution – sluggish query or database performance, leads to several internal challenges: including business intelligence security issues, fragmented processes, poor interdepartmental communication, and severe reporting lags.
Installation and Deployment: A painful BI solution installation and deployment would be difficult to maintain. This may cause the waste of user time and develop skills using the solution effectively.
BI can help companies make better decisions by showing present and historical data within their business context.
BI is used to turn data into actionable information for data driven decision making.
A company with a working BI strategy will have data that is accurate, complete, and organized.
A few ways that business intelligence can help companies make smarter, data-driven decisions:
- Discover issues or problems quickly. Fast answer to any business query.
- Gain instant access to Data Insights-anywhere & anytime!
- Measuring, tracking, and predicting sales and financial performance.
- Boost internal productivity by spending time on what is important.
- Optimize decision making process. Optimize operations.
- Helps to identify the waste in the system.
- Increase in productivity.
- Generating New Revenue Opportunities.
- Higher return on investment.
- Facilitate the effective change management and adoption.
- Know your business with KPI based analytics. Helps to view your business, bird eye view.
- Reduce the risk of bottleneck.
- Understand the trend in your business. Analysing customer behaviours, buying patterns and sales trends.
- Competitive advantage. Maximize ROI. Identify ways to increase profit.
- Provides Accuracy in Reporting
- OS: Windows 7 onwards
- Database: MS SQL
- BI Tool: Power BI
how BI on Tally data works?
Business intelligence is the process of surfacing and analyzing data in an organization to make informed business decisions.
BI covers a broad spectrum of technologies and methods, from the way that data is organized and analyzed, all the way to how findings are reported. BI is used to answer how a business performed in the past and why those outcomes came about.
Execution of a successful business intelligence strategy requires a strong organization of how data is used from start to finish: